Friday 13 January 2012

Thankyou!

Thankyou for following my journey and for all your words of encouragement and support. It has really helped me over here in so many ways that you can't imagine....... Leaving my own kids has been my greatest struggle, and always was going to be the greatest challenge for me in this experience. I knew that I hade the strength and determination to raise the money, do the training and make the 800kms........ I love to be focused, and driven and to have a goal to work toward especially when the end result is so rewarding and life changing for others such as these beautiful children! But, to be honest, it was my ability to be away from my own babies that I have doubted all along, but their love and support and efforts to help me raise the money have been amazing! I am so proud of you guys for that, and for being so brave and happy while I've been away. You have given so much to these beautiful orphans over here and you should be very proud of yourselves. I know it's been hard for you too, and I am very proud of you. I would love for you to meet these beautiful children over here and for you to see their great big smiles and feel the love and appreciation they have for us. I showed them your photos and they were so excited, they want to meet you too! Thankyou everyone for your support, I couldn't have made this journey on my own and look forward to supporting those of you who will do it yourself. Thank you!

3 comments:

  1. hugs and kissses,,i too would love to meet the children,somehow i hope i can one day . we are all looking forward to seeing you home safe and hearing more of the little people at homehug orphanage,we are all very proud of you,xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i put the money 4 the puppets in bank yesterday,xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done you!! What an amazing effort. It has been wonderful to read about your journey and a huge thank you for being so honest about it and sharing your feelings and emotions. I know this ride has changed you.....but how can you be more wonderful than you were before???
    Love Michelle xxx

    ReplyDelete